Mentors are individuals who wish to create an on-going, long-term relationship with an adult or child in one of our residential group homes or graduates from our addiction recovery programs. Mentor training is required to get you fully equipped before you begin mentoring.
Being a Mentor at Miracle Hill can provide you with the opportunity to see God work in incredible ways in the lives of those we serve, while allowing you to make a difference in your local community as these individuals become productive members of society.
Mentoring an Adult graduate from our Addiction Recovery Program:
- A Mentor must be 23 years of age
- All Mentors must attend a Mentor Training Weekend prior to being matched with an individual.
- If you are interested in getting you or your church involved in becoming Mentors, contact Ryan Duerk, VP of Adult Ministries at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 864-268-4357.
Mentoring a youth (11-21 years of age) from one of our Residential Group Homes:
- A Mentor must be at least 23 years of age.
- All Mentors are required to complete a volunteer application and submit to background check and references.
- All mentors must attend a Mentor Training Session prior to being matched with a youth (offered quarterly).
- Contact Lisa Yerrick, VP of Collaboration & Engagement, to register for the next training session by calling 864-268-4357 or emailing at email@example.com