Mentors are individuals who wish to create an on-going, long-term relationship with an adult or child in one of our residential group homes or graduates from our addiction recovery programs. Mentor training is required to get you fully equipped before you begin mentoring.
Being a Mentor at Miracle Hill can provide you with the opportunity to see God work in incredible ways in the lives of those we serve, while allowing you to make a difference in your local community as these individuals become productive members of society.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor or driving for Miracle Hill Ministries, a Motor Vehicle Record check is required. Please fill out the form below and submit it to our Director of Engagement, email@example.com.
Mentoring an Adult graduate from our Addiction Recovery Program:
- A Mentor must be 23 years of age
- All Mentors must attend a Mentor Training Weekend prior to being matched with an individual.
- If you are interested in getting involved as a Mentor, contact Ryan Duerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864-268-4357.
Mentoring a youth (11-21 years of age) from one of our Residential Group Homes:
- A Mentor must be at least 23 years of age.
- All Mentors are required to complete a volunteer application and submit to background check and references.
- All mentors must attend a Mentor Training Session prior to being matched with a youth (offered quarterly).
- To register for the next training session contact Beth Sevilla at 864-268-4357 or email@example.com.