“The most fun you’ll have working to feed the homeless.” – Turkey Fry Volunteer
Tuesday, November 26, 2019
@ Miracle Hill Spartanburg Rescue Mission
It’s the Ellis & Bradley Turkey Fry to benefit Miracle Hill Ministries! Join WSSL-FM and more than 250 volunteers on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving to prepare a feast for hundreds of homeless and hungry people in Miracle Hill’s shelters and throughout the Upstate community. We fry and smoke over 500 turkeys at South Carolina’s largest one-day turkey fry event.
3 Ways You Can Help:
- Volunteer to help on the day of the event.
You can view volunteer opportunities and sign up here.
- Donate frozen turkeys, peanut oil or other much-needed items.
Email Event Coordinator Kaylin Leopard
- Please drop off donations on either Friday, November 15th 12:00pm – 7:00pm or Saturday, November 16th 10:00am – 4:00pm.
- Drop off locations:
- Miracle Hill Food Warehouse | 725 Keith Drive | Greenville, SC 29607
- Spartanburg Rescue Mission | 189 N Forest Street | Spartanburg, SC 29031
- Sponsor this event or give a donation to help provide food and care for those most in need throughout the holiday season.
Please complete this form and follow the directions at the bottom. Contact Stewardship Director Jim Harrison by email or call 864.631.0122 with any questions.