Phone (864) 268-4357
Fax (864) 268-2283
Welcome! Miracle Hill Ministries’ volunteer program exists to connect people who have a desire to share their God given talents with those in our care by offering opportunities that are personally meaningful to them and beneficial to the ministry. Your impact on the community and our ministry is very significant.
Volunteering at Miracle Hill can provide you the opportunity to see God at work in incredible ways within our facilities and provide a way to give back to your local community. We welcome volunteers to serve in a number of ways and will work to find the right place for you to serve.
All volunteers are required to:
- Complete an online application or build a profile in Community Connect
- If you are interested in volunteering in Greenville or Pickens County please click the link to Community Connect to see available needs and complete your online profile
- If you are interested in volunteering in Thrift Operations, Spartanburg or Cherokee county please follow this link to complete our application and our Collaboration and Engagement Director will be in touch with you for your next steps.
- View our orientation video (10 minutes)
- Communicate with a staff member prior to volunteering
Volunteers should be
- At least 18 years old to volunteer individually
- 12-17 years old accompanied by an adult chaperone
- If a volunteer is younger than 12 years old we encourage them to volunteer either by serving at our Children’s Home, organizing a donation drive, or serving at and adult facility with family.
Lives are changed by relationships. Volunteers may choose to serve in an on-going manner or for a one-time special project. However our desire in whatever capacity you choose to volunteer is that you focus on building relationships, serving with our guests, never doing for them what they have the capacity to do for themselves and equipping instead of enabling.
We know the impact a volunteer can have on the life of our guests is incredible, therefore we encourage volunteers to invest in on-going service. However, if you are unable to commit currently to an on-going volunteer relationship with Miracle Hill, we still want you to apply. WE look forward to serving with you!
Thank you for your willingness to serve!