Volunteering at Miracle Hill can provide you the opportunity to see God at work in incredible ways within our facilities and provide a way to give back to your local community. We welcome volunteers to serve in a number of ways and will work to find the right place for you to serve.
All volunteers are required to:
- Complete an online application or build a profile in Community Connect (click orange button above).
- If you are interested in volunteering in Greenville or Pickens County please click here to see our available needs on Community Connect and complete your online profile
- If you are interested in volunteering in Thrift Operations, Spartanburg or Cherokee County please click here to complete our application and our Director of Engagement will be in touch with you for your next steps
- View our orientation video (10 minutes)
- Communicate with a staff member prior to volunteering
Volunteers should be:
- At least 18 years old to volunteer individually
- 12-17 years old accompanied by an adult chaperone
- If a volunteer is younger than 12 years old we encourage them to volunteer either by serving at our Children’s Home, organizing a donation drive, or serving at and adult facility with family
Lives are changed by relationships. Volunteers may choose to serve in an ongoing manner or for a one-time special project. However, our desire in whatever capacity you choose to volunteer is that you focus on building relationships, serving with our guests and never doing for them what they have the capacity to do for themselves. Equip instead of enable.
We know the impact a volunteer can have on the life of our guests is incredible, therefore we encourage volunteers to invest in on-going service. However, if you are unable to commit currently to an ongoing volunteer relationship with Miracle Hill, we still want you to apply. We look forward to serving with you!
Thank you for your willingness to serve!