Every day, men, women, and children come to Miracle Hill for help. Usually, they come hungry, dirty and tired. Most arrive with very few personal possessions – if any at all. These individuals are not looking for name-brand clothing or gourmet meals. Rather, they are looking for something to shield them from the cold or heat and anything to satisfy the aching pains of hunger. You can help meet these basic needs by collecting and donating items. Your generosity will help us minister to thousands of people by providing basic necessities such as soap, toothpaste, shampoo and more.
If you wish to collect items for a specific shelter, we request that prior to beginning your donation drive you contact that shelter to determine the most current needs. Thank you!
- Cherokee Rescue Mission: 227 Henderson Street, Gaffney, 29341 – 864-488-0376
- Administrative Offices: 490 S. Pleasantburg Dr, Greenville, 29607 – 864.268.4357
- Boys Shelter: 2709 Wade Hampton Blvd, Greenville, 29615 – 864.292.0552
- Greenville Rescue Mission: 575 W. Washington St, Greenville 29601 – 864.242.6933
- Overcomers Center: 1916 N. Pleasantburg Dr, Greenville, 29609 – 631.0088
- Renewal Center: 19 Graves Dr, Greenville, 29607 – 864.242.2166
- Shepherd’s Gate: 11 Regency Hill Dr, Greenville, 29607 – 864.268.5589
- Warehouse: 701 Pete Hollis Blvd, Greenville, 29607 – 864.242.2911
- Children’s Home: 117 Drummond Ln, Pickens, 29671 – 864.878.9987
- Homes For Life: 4180 Copper Line, Spartanburg, 29301 – 864.576.1719
- Spartanburg Rescue Mission: 189 N. Forest St. Spartanburg, 29301 – 864.583.1628